Presented by Vern Laures Auto Center, Charles City Electronics and TJ Service
Qualifying Dates, Times and Locations
- Thursday June 2nd – Unggoy Broadband (9 Qualifiers)
- Thursday June 9th – CC Electronics/TJ Service (13 Qualifiers)
- Thursday June 16th – Bodensteiner Motorsports (4 Qualifiers)
- Thursday June 23rd – 218 Fuel Express/Wagon Wheel (12 Qualifiers)
- Thursday June 30th – 3pm-5pm – Hy-Vee, 901 Kelly St. in CC (23 Qualifiers)
- Thursday July 7th – 11am-1pm – 5-Star Coop, 1949 N. Linn Ave. in NH (18 Qualifiers)
- Thursday July 14th – 11am-1pm – Schueth Ace Hardware, 300 Gilbert St. in CC (76 Qualifiers)
- Thursday July 21st – 11am-1pm – Vern Laures Auto Center, 1950 N. Linn Ave. in NH (4 Qualifiers)
- Thursday July 28th – 11am-1pm – Hometown TV & Appliance, 13 W. Main St. in NH (7 Qualifiers)
- Thursday August 4th – 11am-1pm – New Hampton Red Power, 2205 240th St. in NH (7 Qualifiers)
- Qualifying for the grand prizes will be done at our sponsoring businesses
- The Bull will be at different locations every Thursday in June and July at varying times
- Potential qualifiers need to be at the sponsoring business within the allotted hours to play
- Qualifying will consist of spinning the Prize Wheel which will determine how many tokens will be dropped. You will then drop the token(s) into the PLINK-O Palooza board. If one of the tokens drops into “Qualifier” slot, you will be officially qualified for the grand prizes
- Other prizes will be awarded during qualifying with a limit of one prize or qualification per person per household
- Once qualified for the grand prize, you will not be eligible to participate in other qualifying opportunities
- Once qualifying has finished, there will be a gathering at Central Park in Charles City on Friday, August 5th.
- All pre-qualifiers will be invited to step into the The Bull Prize Pit.
- The Grand Prizes will be awarded based on the activity inside the Prize Pit
- Safety glasses are required for all contestants.
- Once you are in the Prize Pit, you will have 30 seconds to collect as much KCZE KA$H as possible.
- You cannot grab KCZE KA$H off the ground or your body.
- Contestants may, if necessary, use their feet to kick up KCZE KA$H that accumulates in the bottom corners.
- Any KCZE KA$H grabbed after the 30 seconds will not be counted.
- Contestants must be in good physical condition to participate. Persons with back, neck, knee or joint injury, respiratory problems or who may be pregnant should not participate.
- North Iowa Broadcasting (The Bull) has the right to change and modify the rules at any time.
- North Iowa Broadcasting (The Bull) officials reserve the right to disqualify any contestant if above rules are violated. The contestant will forfeit all KCZE KA$H if disqualified.
- North Iowa Broadcasting (The Bull) is not responsible for accidents or injuries that may arise from participating in the The Bull Prize Pit.
Any Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.