The Charles City Public Library is very happy to announce the next stage of their re-opening to the public Nov. 3. Our temporary hours will now be Mon 10-7:30 pm, Tuesday through Friday 10-4:30 pm and Saturdays 1-5:00 pm. Lobby is open 9 to 8 on Mondays and 9 to 5 on Tuesday through Friday.
- According to the library staff some restrictions will be in place:
- Computers will have a firm limit of 1 hour of use
- Computers may be reserved by phone
- The library no longer require browsing reservations for coming into the library but are still restricted the amount of time you are allowed to browse to ½ hour
- There are also restrictions as to how many patrons can be in the library at any given time
- Any returned materials will be quarantined for 7 days