Rockford, IA – A fire that happened in Rockford on Monday morning brought several local fire departments in to help.
The fire sparked up in the 300 block of 2nd Ave. at 12:01 a.m. No one was at the residents when the building was engulfed by flames.
Charles City, Marble Rock, Rockford, Nora Springs and Floyd were all called to assist with the fire. The residency is considered a total loss. There was extensive smoke damage to the house and flames were visible from the outside.
Firefighters left the house at 3:41 a.m.